At Medscience ™, we offer range of intensive courses from day crash course to weekly and over weekends. Our holiday clinics are during half – term breaks and most popularly over Easter breaks. All the courses are designed so students get a chance to concentrate specifically on their chosen subjects just before their final examination.
Our holiday clinics are for GCSE/IGCSE and A level students and students benefits from:
- strategically designed lectures.
- Valuable examination practice and advice.
- Thorough examination strategies.
- Individual opportunities to question the tutor.
- obtain valuable feedback from our Oxford trained tutors.
- Students remain motivated, focused and challenged.
- Examination practice using previous examination papers.
- Personal advice and an increased expectation of success.
- Mock examinations and examination scrutiny.
♦ Holiday clinics are best to prepare students before their final examinations in May & June.
♦ The courses are intense with a full day topic bursting lecturers, progress tests, weekly mocks
♦ Valuable feedback offered by our Oxford trained teachers.
♦ Progress report at the end of the courses.
! Bookings taken for Easter 2017 !
Students have an option to join for 1 or all 3 weeks by choosing range of subjects.
Course fees for 1 week range from £325 – 525 subject to location.
Sample Easter revision Week programme
(MON, WED and THUR)
9:30 to 11 am – Lecture 1
11:00 to 11:30 – tea break
11:30 to 1 pm – Lecture 2
1 to 2 pm – Lunch
2:00 to 3:30 pm – Lecture 3
3:30 to 4:00 pm – tea break
4:00 to 5:30 pm – Lecture 4
(TUES and FRI) – 3 Progress tests
11 am to 1:30 pm – Progress test 1
1:30 to 2:30 pm – Lunch
2:30 to 4:00 – Progress test 2
11 am to 1:30 pm (Fri) – Progress test 3 with feedback
To apply please call or send your enquiry by filling out our application form